1. Sit in Vajrasana or Sit with your legs crisscrossed, placing one knee on top of the other.
2. Raise your right arm, fold it at the elbow, take your right palm behind your back, and take your left palm behind the back from down. Now your right elbow is pointing to the ceiling, and your left is pointing to the floor.
3. Try to hold your palms behind your back. If not, you can also use the belt, as shown in the image.
4. Repeat on the other side.
5. Breath, and hold for five breaths.
1. Stand with feet one foot distance apart or into a wide-legged position. You can also try this by sitting in Vajrasana.
2. Clasp your finger behind your back, inhale deeply, and open your chest.
3. With an exhale, soften your knees and fold forward, letting the head fall toward the ground and gently releasing the neck.
4. Aim your clasp hands to the floor beyond your head. Stay here for five deep breaths.
1. Stand an arm’s distance away from the wall. Inhale, lengthen your spine up, and raise your arms.
2. With an exhale, extend your spine and fold forward halfway through, making a 90 degree at your pelvic.
3. Place your palms on the wall, fingers pointing to the ceiling, and sink your chest towards the floor. Feel the opening in shoulder joints.
4. Breath. Hold for five breaths and repeat.
1. Sit in Vajrasana, or you may choose to stand with your feet together, float arms down to either side of your body and, bending elbows, reach arms behind your back.
2. Press palms together in a prayer position on the spine and reach hands as high up as feels good.
3. Stay here for five deep breaths.
In addition to these Practices, you can also explore a Shoulder focused themed session we are running this month every Thursday at 07:15 am with Lalit. You can also explore the Shoulder Focused Sessions in the Library, go to the Video Library, hit the search button.